APARTMENT FOR SALE WITH PANORAMIC VIEW in ijmuiden sold
ZEEWIJKPLEIN 158 LOCATED IN IJMUIDEN
Living in a modernized apartment (suitable for young and old) with one of the most beautiful views of IJmuiden on the dunes and sea. The balcony is located on the sunny west side.
Ground floor: common closed entrance, hall with mailboxes, access elevators / stairwell.
Ground floor: access to lockable storage space and communal storage space for motorcycles / scooters (after consultation and permission VVE).
Floor 9: common access/lifts/stairwell, indoor entrance apartment, hallway with toilet with hanging closet, sink, built-in cupboard and meter cupboard, access to living room and access to bedroom. Living room with open kitchen with block with built-in appliances, access to the cantilevered, sunny indoor balcony over the entire width of the apartment, extra large bedroom by adding former built-in wardrobes.
- Also suitable as an investment / rental, rental income in recent years
demonstrably approx. €. 12,000.- per year.
- Within walking distance of National Park Zuid-Kennemerland (five minutes
walking distance), and close to beach (three minutes by car).
- A stone's throw from the Zeewijkpassage shopping center with an Aldi,
Dekamarkt, Action, Attraction, Primera, butcher shop, bakery, post office,
pharmacy, liquor store, cafeteria, and more. Also within walking distance
- Located directly on the public transport connection and near Haarlem and
- Near Sea Marina Seaport Marina and the port area of IJmuiden.
- Active, healthy VVE with professional manager.
- Service costs approx. €. 220,- per month, including gas for heating/
cooking gas/water consumption (gas consumption in accordance with
Nibud approx. € 82,- p.m., water consumption approx. €. 15,- p.m., service costs minus gasconsumption and water consumption therefore approx.
€. 123,- p.m.).
- Housekeeper present.
- Common areas and elevators with camera surveillance.
- Living safely.
- Parking space at complex.
- Common storage space suitable for motorcycles / scooters (after
consultation and permission VVE).
- Delivery in consultation, but can be done immediately.